LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Cinematics & Refried Theme

9 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Computer Room coming along nicely ....

0411191723.thumb.jpg.f7c226578fc1812460317139cbd9f520.jpg0411191719b.thumb.jpg.94971e095c1e795baf66d69c01438731.jpgAnd some pics of the new game room as well...

0411191728.thumb.jpg.0ece0b7eb2944b02b1cf3d308a164994.jpg0411191728a.thumb.jpg.950708440b45e312b2da48506001e396.jpg

Nice setup, but the real win would not being confined to a room ;)

My wife actually asked me if I wanted to put the arcade cab I built in the Kitchen!! (she's not a gamer and is generally un-geeky, but I think she thinks I did a good job on it!!)

Edited by vaderag

• 3 weeks later...

Alright...so I am settled in now,and ready to get back to doing stuff...so I will be doing a live stream on my youtube channel on the weekend.

Now the bad news...the drive I had all of the current work I was doing for the startup screens,has died...so I have to start over on them. The worst part was that I was literally a few weeks away from replacing it with a brand new drive before it decided to give up finally. I lost some other pretty major stuff I was working on as well...which sucks...really bad...but,it is what it is. I will update on the progress of the startup screens soon.

• Like 2
  • Game On 1
  • The Cake is a Lie 1

That really sucks. I always hear these stories about hard drives dying but I never had that happen to me. I've been slowly backing up all my Launchbox artwork, games and videos not available through emumovies just in case.

My question is, will the startup screens be for Lunchbox or Rocketlauncher? Having downloaded all your Rocketlauncher media packs, I always assumed you would stick to that.

I'm sure they will come out great. The Retrified theme is by far my favourite and the most complete I've seen.

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Not all of them were uploaded to Launchbox...that is probably one that wasn't

If that´s the case, where can I get this cinematic and others that are not available at launchbox. It looks amazing and I waint it really bad. BW, thanks for replying my post

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...