LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Cinematics & Refried Theme

1 hour ago, vaderag said:

These look amazing!

Really n00b question but how do I make sure I'm using these? 

Thanks...the Refried Startup screens aren't quite finished yet...I have a big move coming up mid February,so sometime after that I will finish up the work needed and release them as a startup theme.

While RH is working on start up screens and moving, I figured now would be a good time to upload more of my additions to his theme to keep the content coming. 

Included are the original v1.0 themes along with 8 additional arcade themes and 14 new themes and variations for v2.0.

Enjoy!

Unified_Refried_-_Ghostlines_Additions_-_v2.0.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lukeyboy67 said:

Can anyone explain why I'm getting these images where the logo usually appears?

Screenshot_(52).png

Screenshot_(53).png

This is explained in the themes description on the download page ----

"In order to make this work properly,you must go into LaunchBox options,and change the priority for Cart Back Image to Arcade - Marquee,and uncheck anything else."

• Like 1

Just now, angelobodetti said:

Got it. So in this new world is it it’s own theme? Or somehow a part of refried base?

The old Refried before today,is no more...so you can trash that with it's 200+ themes....or keep it....if you want. The new Refried is just 1 theme....and if you choose to use addons,you just take the stuff in the addon zip files and combine them into the main Unified Refried theme and they should just work (as long as I did everything right).

So, can someone explain to me how this works now...

I am currently using Refried and the Refried Arcade theme (I never got around to doing the others but would like to)

So I install the new theme, then how do I get Arcade active on arcade, GameCube on GameCube etc etc

EDIT: So looking at the files, there is one theme, so need to download that - do I need all the addons now, or are they legacy too?
I'm not clear on the differences the addons provide - is there somewhere that's outlined?

p.s thanks so much for the hard work!

Edited by vaderag

11 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

The old Refried before today,is no more...so you can trash that with it's 200+ themes....or keep it....if you want. The new Refried is just 1 theme....and if you choose to use addons,you just take the stuff in the addon zip files and combine them into the main Unified Refried theme and they should just work (as long as I did everything right).

So in the zip there is a folder called queso fresco Addon then inside of that is an Images and Views folder. Do i drag over queso fresco folder or do i darg over images and views?