LaunchBox Community Forums

COLORFUL bigbox theme

viking

Oh my. This is fantastic. First new theme in a long time that I've REALLY just loved. It's different, well-designed, and looks great in 4k, give-or-take some text upscaling (but that seems to be a mostly windows issues). Incredible work, viking.

Any chance for Consoles, Handhelds, Computers videos in the same vein as the specific consoles? That's the only thing holding me back from using it as my primary.

Edited by shadowblind

2 hours ago, exodus_cl said:

Hey! Congrats for this amazing work!

Is there any chance to consider a dark mode? On oled (even at minimum brightness) the full white burns the eyes at night.

Thanks again!!!

This was  asked about. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:46 AM, thimolor said:

... I don't know anything about custom theme development, but would it be ease to make a dark version of this theme? Thank you for all the hard work! ....

On 9/10/2019 at 8:31 AM, viking said:

@thimolor : Thx man!!! ?  a blark version is not planned for the moment, but why not!

• 3 weeks later...

Viking, j'ai vu qu'en fait tu étais français, donc je pose ma question en français : comment as-tu fait pour avoir les descriptions des plateformes en français, justement ? Merci !

English : how did you make the platform descriptions show in french ?

@Webandme : Thx !  ?

@Tromzy : J'ai édité les platformes à la main, en copiant/collant les infos de la page wikipedia FR. Je n'ai pas eu le courage de le faire pour les jeux ! ?
I edited the platforms by hand, copying / pasting the info from the wikipedia FR page. I did not have the courage to do it for games!

@sagaopc : Unfortunately no. This is not at all the spirit of this theme. Sorry. In addition, the number of views is limited. With what I have in mind, everything is already full !

• Thanks 1