LaunchBox Community Forums

10.2-beta-1 Released

Jason Carr

17 minutes ago, sagaopc said:

@Jason Carr My Xbox Guide doesn't work on launchbox, I disabled guide on Games app, disable gamebar, closes steam and xbox app... but the PS4 guide works!

Most likely there's an app conflicting or something. There are a lot of things that can try and hijack that guide button, so try closing down any other running apps.

18 minutes ago, sagaopc said:

@Jason Carr My Xbox Guide doesn't work on launchbox, I disabled guide on Games app, disable gamebar, closes steam and xbox app... but the PS4 guide works!

I have about the same issue..and I wondered how the XBOX App would be like about that as well even though I've yet to try it. I do know I'm unable to map my Afterglow Controllers through LaunchBox..so because of that I can't use Home/Guide if I play straight from LaunchBox. I can map things through BigBox..so then I can map out even use the Home/Guide button only in that way.

36 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

@RULLUR Pause works in Kega Fusion you just need to set Window Size and Resolution to something that works. What settings are you using for those? I notice if you set resolution to something far below your actual monitor you get the issue you mention. @Jason Carr I believe this was mentioned in the Great Emulator testing thread. 

My Screen is 1366x768..but I thought I once remembered getting the resolution to change even though it's been about forever since I last messed with any of it until today. All I see is things under the Video tab now instead of a place to actually set the resolution size which I guess once was used in a different version. I've always kept it as "Double (Default)" though.

Edited by RULLUR

1 minute ago, RULLUR said:

My Screen is 1366x768..but I thought I once remembered getting the resolution to change even though it's been about forever since I last messed with any of it until today. All I see is things under the Video tab now instead of a place to actually set the resolution size which I guess once was used in a different version. I've always kept it as "Double (Default)" though

What version are you using? 

3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Did you look at the compatibility tab at all?

Yeah..I checked everything you recommended. I'm a little weirded out right now that mine doesn't have all the features I remember as seen with @Retro808's though. Not sure what made this happen..but it would help so much if mine looked that way. I don't even remember where I got this version either

If we use the volume from the keyboard, everything works correctly without slowing down. So it's big box that creates conflict with retroarch when we try to increase or decrease the volume in game

Edited by dov_EL

I just put out yet another new release, 10.4. There was an issue where Big Box was not always saving the bindings when clearing them.

8 hours ago, dov_EL said:

If we use the volume from the keyboard, everything works correctly without slowing down. So it's big box that creates conflict with retroarch when we try to increase or decrease the volume in game

This is certainly interesting; I'm seeing Retroarch go fullscreen and back when I use my button combo. I'm guessing Retroarch can be configured to remove this button combinations. Is this new for the new release?

5 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I just put out yet another new release, 10.4. There was an issue where Big Box was not always saving the bindings when clearing them.

This is certainly interesting; I'm seeing Retroarch go fullscreen and back when I use my button combo. I'm guessing Retroarch can be configured to remove this button combinations. Is this new for the new release?

5 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I mean for Big Box. Is this an issue only for the new releases of LaunchBox? Was it working properly with previous versions?

It works fine for me on our stable release and the latest beta Jason. But I have my LB/BB controls mapped to the same as in Retroarch. 

3 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

It works fine for me on our stable release and the latest beta Jason. But I have my LB/BB controls mapped to the same as in Retroarch. 

In RA i have mapped only game pad button for game, pause,  and save/load state