41 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. ABeezy's Microsoft Xbox 2.5D Box Fronts

I am back after some time off to continue perfecting some of these box art sets... here to share my next console in my "2.5D" DVD style set... the Microsoft Xbox!!!

There are a few other Xbox sets that do exist out there however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is much higher and the set is uniform. This set was complied from a few very nice full high res scan sets. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Xbox" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 850(863)* released NTSC Xbox games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 20+ games that received special edition releases or were part of a combo pack. This should cover everything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

* There are 863 NTSC Xbox games. However on the official DATs 13 games are marked as not being released in North America which drops the total to 850. Through my own research it appears they were actually available and sold in North America. Therefore, depending if you want to include them or not I separated these 13 files into their own folder.

553 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. XBOX - Marquees

Custom Marquees for the Microsoft XBOX platform. 
    Example:

160 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. Original Microsoft Xbox 3D Box Pack (985)

This is a set of 985 3D Boxes for the Original Microsoft Xbox. The set is named after the Offical Hyperlist XML and is complete. Please note in order to complete this set I added 33 Boxes with spine art I created. Also a handful of boxes may be the wrong region but again to complete the set these were added. These use the same template as my WII U, Xbox 360, PC and Steam Boxes.
    To any one who finds this set of use enjoy!
    LIST OF GAMES COVERED:

1,127 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Original Microsoft Xbox 2D Box Pack (985)

This is a set of 985 2D Boxes for the Original Microsoft Xbox.
    The set is named after the Official Hyperlist XML and is complete. A handful of boxes may be the wrong region but to complete the set these were added.

363 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Microsoft Xbox

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Microsoft Xbox games released in the US/EU regions. There are 986 images in total.
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio, a standard Xbox overlay has been applied so that all covers appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

117 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Original Xbox Disc Images

Hey Guys 
    As with the Wii Disc Images i wanted something that was a little more Standardized.
    There Are 100 Disc Images 
    Template is included, Standard Xbox top and the Xbox Live has been rebuilt for the Template for use with your own images 
    Again some images have been created using whatever sources i can get my hands on 
    Enjoy!

417 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

8. New Standard 3D Boxes - Microsoft Xbox (HD/UHD version)

Hi all,

Follow my "New Standard" for 3D covers "BLURAY MODE" (HD/UHD version).
    984 files - 2028x1778
    They use the rom name pattern.
    "Special thanks to Marco (Romflix creator) for all the times he helped me. Your lessons will never be forgotten."

Enjoy!!
    Cauptain Inc. - cauptain@gmail.com - youtube.com/c/cauptain

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted