Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

DOS76

Members
  • Posts

    9,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by DOS76

  1. its all backwards compatible so no worries
  2. I've never heard anything but good things about Everdrives
  3. even if he added joystick support it would never work good with it in my experience even using a mouse with a dial game is less than optimal. This just a game that isn't really emulatable without the proper hardware.
  4. Okay when you say they reverted in your original post does that mean that you originally at one time had set these systems up to use MESS?
  5. so if you click a game and then push a letter it doesn't move? Also make sure its a letter you know you have a game for.
  6. Okay I've been waiting along time for the alphanumeric jumping glad to see its finally made it in.
  7. ah yeah I didn't need meta so I unchecked that option that explains why it didn't get any logos
  8. I've never setup Mednafen personally but the Saturn Mednafen core seems to run pretty good and a few of the missing options from the stand alone have been added to the core now so I would suggest using RA. I also believe there are some MednafenGUI programs out there too not sure how up to date they are.
  9. also my 11 game test is invalid as I just picked a bunch of games at the beginning of my library and now checking the images I moved out of the folder I don't have any clear logos for those games anyway
  10. Told me 934 games were update but didn't get any images tried it again with 11 games and it did nothing so sounds like we are experiencing technical difficulties. @Jason Carr you may want to look into this.
  11. I'll check that out and report back Have you tested to see if its just GBA
  12. is this for like all games in a platform?
  13. Phoenix also covers the CD games?
  14. DOS76

    New to CPS1-3

    lol we don't yell at people around here for double posting so no worries
  15. I wonder if the old metadata is lingering around but I thought meta was deleted with the platform
  16. yeah lightspeeds shear amount of metadata has been known to cause speed issues.
  17. I wasn't trying to be passive aggressive. I just feel the title of the thread was a little on the aggressive side and the problem didn't warrant its tone. It was an unforeseen circumstance that Jason neglected to plan for. If I was wrong then I'll cough it up to a misunderstanding.
  18. yeah I don't know see if adding your other platforms to your new version makes any difference although I'm doubtful it will
  19. so if you remove the xml again is it no longer slow?
  20. copy the Arcade.xml from your one installs data folder and place it in your other installs data folder or vice versa with your other platforms but if you do it the other way you will need to move your image folder also.
  21. DOS76

    New to CPS1-3

    I think Model 1 should work in MAME but Model 2 needs the brilliantly name Model 2 emulator Model 3 requires Supermodel and Hikaru uses Demul.
  22. DOS76

    New to CPS1-3

    Okay well Hikaru and Naomi games will be in the set but won't import using MAME as the emulator as the games do not work in MAME they have to be added as their own platform using Demul as the emulator. There are tools in the download section of the forums to extract those roms out of a MAME set so you can easily import them.
  23. I definitely don't disagree but it just seems like there is little interest in getting it accomplished. Also I been thinking about if maybe the LBDB added a status line for MAME games and users could mark the games status in the DB and any games marked as working would be imported this way it would be out of Jason's hands and in the hands of the users.
  24. I could be wrong but I don't believe that will change the path of your games for playing them you will have to use the change roms folder path for selected games to really change the path.
  25. DOS76

    New to CPS1-3

    If you are referring to the MAME ROM set then yes those games are in the set.
×
×
  • Create New...