LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Beta Testing

Jason Carr

nyny77 said hi, how to change the position of the plateform video? Thank very much http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_875047Sanstitre.jpg
Hi @nyny77, you can toggle between the various platform views now (you'll have to assign a key or a controller button to Switch View if you haven't yet in the Big Box options).

ALIE said
Jason Carr said
ALIE said i made a custom SNES system launch box has created a folder for it but when importing its not on the list?
Can you give me more details, @ALIE? What isn't in what list?
Ok i first created a new system called Snes EU Exclusives. I say scrap as SNES. This part I guess was done correctly since a new folder is made in my roms folder. Then I go to Import I find my folder with the European Executive's. And now when picking system I only see the normal Snes I can't pick the new system.
Thanks Ali, fixed during the live stream. Beta will be out soon. :)

wallmachine said Is there an option for Joystick Profiles? for programs like xpadder to remap keys "on the fly"?
Hi @wallmachine, the best solution for this is to use Additional Applications. You can mark them to run before running a game which should work well for Xpadder if you get it configured correctly.

Jason Carr said
ALIE said
Jason Carr said
ALIE said i made a custom SNES system launch box has created a folder for it but when importing its not on the list?
Can you give me more details, @ALIE? What isn't in what list?
Ok i first created a new system called Snes EU Exclusives. I say scrap as SNES. This part I guess was done correctly since a new folder is made in my roms folder. Then I go to Import I find my folder with the European Executive's. And now when picking system I only see the normal Snes I can't pick the new system.
Thanks Ali, fixed during the live stream. Beta will be out soon. :)
yah i saw Laugh

Alright, new beta is out guys. You can now download platform videos from EmuMovies with either the import processes or the metadata update wizard. If all you want to do is download the platform videos, you can select all your games, run the download images and metadata wizard, and just uncheck everything except for the Video_System_Intro_MP4 box for EmuMovies. I still have plenty of bugs to fix and such, but thought I might as well put out what I got in there today. I did find a bug with the image migration process where the platform image folder paths end up looking like this: ..\LaunchBox\Images\.. So that's at the top of my list to address. I think it's been mentioned but for some reason I was dense about it when it came up.

kmoney2315 said I found a new bug in the newest beta: In BigBox with Windows Media Player chosen, the platform videos show the correct aspect ratios for 4:3 and 16:9 but the game videos do not. They stay the same aspect ratio and do not change for vertical and horizontal game videos in for instance the "Arcade" platform games list. However I tried out the VLC option and the aspect ratios seem to be correct for vertical and horizontal games. Also I created a ticket in Bitbucket.
I do see this now @kmoney2315, good eye. On my list. :)

Jason Carr said Alright, new beta is out guys. You can now download platform videos from EmuMovies with either the import processes or the metadata update wizard. If all you want to do is download the platform videos, you can select all your games, run the download images and metadata wizard, and just uncheck everything except for the Video_System_Intro_MP4 box for EmuMovies. I still have plenty of bugs to fix and such, but thought I might as well put out what I got in there today. I did find a bug with the image migration process where the platform image folder paths end up looking like this: ..\LaunchBox\Images\.. So that's at the top of my list to address. I think it's been mentioned but for some reason I was dense about it when it came up.
Nice! Question with the RL Plug-in out will you or Brad provide video guides for setting it up. The written guides here are good but I'm better with visual guides ?

Jason Carr said ALIE I'd like to but to be honest I still have a lot to learn with Rocket Launcher, and so does Brad. I'm hoping Simply Austin can put out a tutorial soon.
Oh Yah Austin is great & definitely knows he's way around the program.

Jason Carr said I still have plenty of bugs to fix and such, but thought I might as well put out what I got in there today. I did find a bug with the image migration process where the platform image folder paths end up looking like this: ..\LaunchBox\Images\..
I wonder if that is the problem I have been having with my images, that I mentioned previously?

DOS76 said The logic behind that made me smile.
I do mean it nicely.
Drybonz said
Jason Carr said I still have plenty of bugs to fix and such, but thought I might as well put out what I got in there today. I did find a bug with the image migration process where the platform image folder paths end up looking like this: ..\LaunchBox\Images\..
I wonder if that is the problem I have been having with my images, that I mentioned previously?
Double check your paths and see if they were fixed or if they need fixing, it could be anything.

Jason Carr said Alright, new beta is out guys. You can now download platform videos from EmuMovies with either the import processes or the metadata update wizard. If all you want to do is download the platform videos, you can select all your games, run the download images and metadata wizard, and just uncheck everything except for the Video_System_Intro_MP4 box for EmuMovies.
Do I need a premium EmuMovies subscription for this to work? Launchbox-Error.PNG

nyny77 said
shinra358 said
nyny77 said hi, how to change the position of the plateform video? Thank very much http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_875047Sanstitre.jpg
Yooo, put some aero gloss on the pic portion and let me get dem platform icons CUUUUUuuuuuz!
looool sorry, i'm not understand, i'm French ^^
Can you share those platform icons with me? I like them.

shinra358 said
nyny77 said
shinra358 said
Yooo, put some aero gloss on the pic portion and let me get dem platform icons CUUUUUuuuuuz!
looool sorry, i'm not understand, i'm French ^^
Can you share those platform icons with me? I like them.
Hi, Wheels system or controler plateform ?

I think they mean the Console Clear Logo's on the wheel @nyny77. As long as you made them or the original creator is ok with them being redistributed please share them! I'm gonna make a thread like I did for Themes and Sound Packs for Clear Logo / Wheel Art given the same restrictions.