LaunchBox Community Forums

SNK Neo Geo AES

11 files

1. SNK Neo Geo AES 3D Cart (Alternative)

SNK Neo Geo AES 3D Cart (Alternative)
    Complete Set. Included Mahjong Games.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. SNK Neo Geo AES 3D Carts Pack

SNK Neo Geo AES 3D Carts Pack
    Complete Set. Included Mahjong Games.

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. SNK Neo Geo AES 2D Carts Pack

SNK Neo Geo AES 2D Carts Pack

I used @mikty artwork images. (Thank you very much! Hope you don't mind)

239 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

4. Neo Geo AES official full scans image packs

This is a collection of full scans for the inserts to AES games for both English and Japanese releases. Admittedly, most of these images are low res and low quality, but they ARE official. If you've ever spent any time trying to find official AES art you know it can be a real headache and full scans are even worse. Since LaunchBox is now using 3D models I wanted to get ahead of anyone carelessly using the first images they can find for a collection.

You see, Neo Geo games are notoriously expensive, so there are a few bootleggers out there who try to rip off collectors by making repros and selling them at full price as authentic AES games. As a reaction to this, the Neo Geo community has made it very hard to find high quality official scans. You can find PLENTY of fan art for people who just want shelf candy, but as a result of this, a lot of fan art winds up being used instead of official art including here on the LBDB as well as the art on EmuMovies (virtually all of the spines on there are fan art). Sometimes it looks convincing at first but comparing it to photos of the real boxes will reveal tiny differences. Most of these come from Southtown Homebrew. Unfortunately for those of us who want virtual shelf candy in LaunchBox, this means we can either use fan art boxes or go crazy searching for the official scans.  I chose the latter, and this is the result.

Unfortunately, some games are extremely hard to find. Whether it's due to the community circling the wagons to fend off scammers or just the severe rarity of the game in question, certain boxes do not seem to have full scans available online. Believe me, I looked. This means this collection is incomplete. Some of the games that are missing are very popular titles which is frustrating but I don't know of a way to solve that problem right now. Here is a list of missing scans:
    US:
    Art of Fighting 3: The Path of the Warrior
    Bang Bang Busters (this game was released in 2010 so whether or not it's official is debatable)
    Baseball Stars 2
    Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
    Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors
    The King of Fighters '95
    The King of Fighters '96
    The King of Fighters 2003 (I found the "classic" variant and included it, but the original art was not available when I searched)
    Metal Slug
    Metal Slug 2
    Metal Slug 3
    Metal Slug 4 (I found the "classic" variant and included it, but the original art was not available)
    Metal Slug 5 (I found the "classic" variant and included it, but the original art was not available)
    Mutation Nation
    Ninja Master's: Haoh Ninpo Cho
    Rage of the Dragons (I found the "classic" variant and included it, but the original art was not available)
    Samurai Shodown III
    Sengoku
    Soccer Brawl
    Spinmaster
    Stakes Winner
    Street Slam
    Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory
    The Super Spy
    Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy
    Japan:
    ASO II
    Bang Bang Busters (this game was released in 2010 so whether or not it's official is debatable)
    Fighter's History Dynamite
    Ghost Pilots
    The King of Fighters 2000 (you will also notice this game is missing from the US releases. This game came out during that awkward bankruptcy phase for SNK and never got a US AES release )
    The King of Fighters 2003
    King of the Monsters
    Metal Slug 4
    Metal Slug 5
    Rage of the Dragons
    Raguy
    Samurai Spirits Zero
    Sengoku Denshou
    Sengoku Denshou 2001
    Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Toukon Matrimelee
    Top Player's Golf

At some point in the future I might revisit this collection but right now I don't see much use in driving myself up the wall just to find one or two more results. I do, however, hope that others might find this useful and maybe someone else will feel motivated to find the other official scans. These scans are from neogeosoft, neostore and videogameobsessions. There are a few more that I don't remember finding, nor do I remember the source of, but no claim is intended.

221 downloads

(0 reviews)

12 comments

Submitted

5. SNK Neo Geo Aes 3D box

Box - HD

927 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. SNK Neo GGeo AES 2D Cart

Qualidade HD.

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. NEO GEO Cart Art

hi all this is my cart art for neogeo console around 251 but sum are different versions of the rom like 2020bb and 2020bba ect. i also have 3D version if anyone wants it.

293 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. SNK Neo Geo AES Gameplay Pack

Gameplay Pack for the SNK Neo Geo AES.
    File Size: 66,1 MB
    File Count: 174
    File Format: PNG
    Resolution: 608 x 448
    Naming: MAME

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. SNK Neo Geo AES Game Title Pack

Game Title Pack for the SNK Neo Geo AES.
    File Size: 45,2 MB
    File Count: 174
    Resolution: 608 x 448

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. SNK Neo Geo AES 2D Boxes Pack

Boxes Pack for the SNK Neo Geo AES.
    File Size: 113,09 MB
    File Count: 142
    Resolution: 600 x ?

757 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. SNK Neo Geo - 3D Boxes (HD version)

Hi all,
    Follow 3D covers of the Capcom system I (HD version).
    194 files - 1772x1788
    They use the Launchbox name pattern but it works perfectly on any frontend.

Cauptain Inc. - cauptain@gmail.com

519 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted