Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

ok so I have to do it manually from Emu or somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You do if you pay for there premium service. Platform videos you can get from Launchbox under Tools/Download Platform/Playlist videos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ermac_0 said:

ok so I have to do it manually from Emu or somewhere else?

 

If you have there premium service then videos are scraped when you import games, unless you unchecked those media files at import.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, neil9000 said:

If you have there premium service then videos are scraped when you import games, unless you unchecked those media files at import.

i do not have the premium.. but I can download them manually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ermac_0 said:

i do not have the premium.. but I can download them manually?

You can get the low quality ones from there site, but it would take days/weeks as there is a speed cap and a daily download limit for free users downloading the low quality videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neil9000 said:

You can get the low quality ones from there site, but it would take days/weeks as there is a speed cap and a daily download limit for free users downloading the low quality videos.

Dam. So no alternative? once you download and get everything and lets say my PC crashes I have to be a premium member to do it again right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ermac_0 said:

Dam. So no alternative? once you download and get everything and lets say my PC crashes I have to be a premium member to do it again right?

Your alternative is make a full backup of your images and videos directory, at minimum. Hard drive space is pretty inexpensive these days, so factor in your time to start from the beginning versus having a backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have figured out how to alter/add the overlay on game selection screens in Unified Refried, but where are the source templates for the system preview video screens? This photo is an example of how I'd like my video to look.

 

When I add an mp4 to my newly created system, the video preview fills the left part of the screen as opposed to being inside of an arcade cabinet. I can't find word that video arcade cabinet template is located to add my new system.IMG_20191001_194950.thumb.jpg.73e450fe870b02ea5524092ca2eff84c.jpg

 

Thanks! 

Edited by KillerQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, what should I check if the wheel art and pointer is not showing properly? I've refreshed the art (in BigBox) a few times.

 

Edit: Okay, I may have figured it out. My rom names and clear logo names do not match. But, I let Launchbox handle downloading the art from EmuMovies for me. How should I fix this?

 

Edit: changed the name of some image files to match the roms, still shows the wheel as a long list, no pointer. the wheel and pointer only work for systems, not games. weird. Also, the wheel never goes away. It sits there constantly 

Edited by lemoncadebay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...