Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

DOS76

Members
  • Posts

    9,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by DOS76

  1. Here is another issue where LB default settings are pointing to an RA core that is deprecated and no longer exists causing confusion with new users this is desperately in need of an update @Jason Carr
  2. FYI you can also use ctrl and left click to select multiple games and the right click one of those and add as many games as you selected at once
  3. None that I know of.
  4. I've had issues with themes where when you extract them they are buried in another sub-folder and all the files just need to be moved up one level in the directory.
  5. Okay yeah I missed that part and just saw features so duh
  6. go to the platform you want to merge and use ctrl+a to select all use ctrl+e to open the bulk edit wizard choose platform and change it to the one you want merged. Then go to your LB folder go into to your image folder edit the name of the folder for the platform you just merged to match the one you merged it with. Then repeat those steps for manuals, music and videos.
  7. Well to be fair to Brad your post is in the LB feature section and not the DB section and you never actually mention the DB I saw this last night before I went to bed and almost gave the same basic reply he did.
  8. Yes the snes9x_next core is actually not even available any longer its a shame that the RetroArch defaults haven't been edited in forever in LB. This probably needs to be fixed or more people will be having this issue.
  9. Last I read there was no N-Gage emulator at all yet
  10. Yeah I have two of the older model Mayflash arcade controllers and they are pretty good quality.
  11. If your on the forums in Windows just hover over his name and the option to message should come up
  12. I like ColEm but I don't care for its UI and hate its video settings plus it could really use a touch overlay for Windows like the Android version has, it is virtually useless in fullscreen with a tablet due to lack of numbers but I can't figure out how to contact the dev and even request it be added.
  13. I separate my arcade stuff out and honestly I've done some of all of those things in getting my collection over time. I use MAME, the FBA core (CPS1&2 + NeoGeo) in RetroArch, Demul (Naomi1&2 Hikaru Gaelco Sammy Atomiswave), CPS3 emulator Sega Model 2 emulator and SuperModel (Model 3). I believe all of those systems work with MAME ROMs but you will find some issues with MAME changing some of them and the emulators not keeping up with the changes so its hard on which way to say is the right way to go. The download section has some .bat files you can download to copy the files out of your MAME ROMs directory which makes it easier but they aren't available for all systems yet. Some of the sets though can be found online in packs together if you search
  14. Just easier than needing another unnecessary program on HDD really
  15. Wow I'm sorry I attempted to help you since you have such a shitty attitude hopefully someone else can give you a better explanation
  16. Oh yeah maybe that was it I was kind of smoked up by the time that happened so yeah I'm remembering incorrectly. So just totally ignore me I'm wrong about everything I posted here.
  17. hmm I thought that that functionality was removed awhile ago and didn't think it was added back now I'm perplexed as why Jason would make a plugin for something you can already do in the program.
  18. send an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com
  19. The favorite thing in BB doesn't exist but Jason discussed making a plugin with this functionality in this Monday's upcoming live stream so it sounds like its already coming.
  20. You could also go to the file find the .rpx in File explorer and then drag that into LB and it will start the normal import process and only add that game or if you use the search in File Explorer you can get it to pull all the .rpx files out and drag and drop multiple ones into LB and t will only import those.
  21. I didn't say it was more graceful but its much quicker than trying to delete 2500 unnecessary files from LB after import. It is only 2 games
  22. It should just prompt you to download it when you start the program if you are on the stable version if you are on the last few betas it should download the update in the background and then prompt you once it has finished downloading and offer you to restart now or have it install the latest version next time you restart the program.
  23. you need to have certain checkboxes checked and the proper command line entries per-system which should all be covered in the tutorial.
  24. what you need to do during import is use the windows search to just search for the .rpx file and if its only two games just use the add button in the bottom right corner and add them individually and then you can navigate to the folder and pick the .rpx file you need.
  25. Go to tools options updates and check the beta checkbox restart the program and you should be prompted to download the beta. Very easy.
×
×
  • Create New...