LaunchBox Community Forums

2 hours ago, shadowblind said:

Been wondering, are there any unified themes for Computers, Consoles, Arcade, Handhelds, and Playlists? Not sure if I'm looking in the right place :/

Unfortunately not. I also don't have any plans to create those as I use @RetroHumanoid's awesome category videos for my own setup at the moment and don't feel the need to replace them for quite a while.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Unfortunately not. I also don't have any plans to create those as I use @RetroHumanoid's awesome category videos for my own setup at the moment and don't feel the need to replace them for quite a while.

And do you know where to find video for categories, i.e vs fighting, racing etc .... ? Been searching to use them with playlist but no luck so far ...

EDIT : nevermind ... found them here :D

Edited by adu

4 hours ago, dragon57 said:

Here is an "Options" graphic. Also, I can provide any size resolution for the "Unified" and "Options" pictures, so if different versions are needed, just let me know.

options_logo.png

Awesome! Thank you so so much!

That's how it currently looks like. If anyone wants to create a custom background for it I would really appreciate it :)

image.thumb.png.2c86b23c351d7dd4e887cf04dfdabec0.pngimage.thumb.png.1476a90b4d9323616fda264d4cf09662.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dragon57 said:

Here is an "Options" graphic. Also, I can provide any size resolution for the "Unified" and "Options" pictures, so if different versions are needed, just let me know.

Dragon, could you make the Unified logo with a small d? Thanks! 

11 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Btw. I also need a proper background image for the options menu that fits to Dragon47's awesome logo and the white/blue text in the menu. If anybody wants to create one I would highly appreciate it :)

Challenge accepted! I made one with what was posted here plus some other stuff, Here's how It would look like:

5b02b30d5f1e7_bgpreview.thumb.jpg.f424a1e362fb13e04714839d999753a8.jpgI'll leave the png and PSD too in case someone wants it:

Unified_background.thumb.png.18bb4d0f4bd095f1ac563aeddd0ace05.pngPSD_Unified_background.zip

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Awesome! Thank you so so much!

That's how it currently looks like. If anyone wants to create a custom background for it I would really appreciate it :)

image.thumb.png.2c86b23c351d7dd4e887cf04dfdabec0.pngimage.thumb.png.1476a90b4d9323616fda264d4cf09662.png

Where do I place the background to replace the cube background? 

10 hours ago, Suhrvivor said:

Challenge accepted! I made one with what was posted here plus some other stuff, Here's how It would look like:

5b02b30d5f1e7_bgpreview.thumb.jpg.f424a1e362fb13e04714839d999753a8.jpgI'll leave the png and PSD too in case someone wants it:

Unified_background.thumb.png.18bb4d0f4bd095f1ac563aeddd0ace05.pngPSD_Unified_background.zip

Simple but effective, thanks for that, it looks great! :)

@dragon57 I'm so sorry for asking you again, but could you also great a a "Big Box" in that style?

5 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Cid any chance to make the font in options white with black surround? that will look like the old HS font, love the new logos

I tried to do something similiar when I first started working on Unified, unfortunately it seems you can't natively add outlines to a text without coding a plugin for that. And honestly I like it the way it currently is, so I don't know if I would even add that when someone would came up with a plugin for that.

2 hours ago, vincefaro said:

Where do I place the background to replace the cube background? 

At the moment you can't without editing the whole View by yourself. You will be able to simply replace it once I released the new update for the theme. I don't know when the update will be ready, so unfortunately I have to ask you to wait a little.

8 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Great work guys, and thanks Cid

Dragon, Big Box logo looks great, maybe lose the gap inbetween?

I was wondering about that. I have seen the name with the space and without it. I honestly have no idea what the official formatting is supposed to be. :)

big_box_logo2.png

• Like 3