LaunchBox Community Forums

Outstanding work! Im another Hyperspin defector . This really is great . I installed Unified today , I am getting the default graphics on this screen.  I'm not sure what I did wrong. The other picture is from my favorites , I already customized the cabinet to show the name of my cabinet ! so cool. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 5.52.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 5.53.54 PM.png

That’s true, there’s currently no custom artwork for the options screen.

Speaking of which, if someone wants to create some original artwork for it and/or a logo for this theme than please let me know. I simply have almost none experience with image editing to create something like that myself.

On 16/5/2018 at 9:20 PM, dragon57 said:

How does everyone like this logo? I didn't take all the queues from the Hyperspin logo, as I didn't want to step on any toes, but it is reminiscent of it.

Nice rendition dragon.

Does anybody know where can I override the default logo for this one and use a custom background in the options menu (for the Unified theme)?

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Unified\Images\Theme\Logo, name it _Default and replace what is there. It looks like it needs to be on a background though, if you look in that folder you will see what I mean.

Thank you Neil, but I meant on the BB options menu, where the License name shows up. I want to customize that bg and stuff,

Just now, Kondorito said:

Thank you Neil, but I meant on the BB options menu, where the License name shows up. I want to customize that bg and stuff,

Ah yeah in that case you will have to edit the actual xaml I believe, and I cant help with that.

• Thanks 1

On 17.5.2018 at 2:20 AM, dragon57 said:

How does everyone like this logo? I didn't take all the queues from the Hyperspin logo, as I didn't want to step on any toes, but it is reminiscent of it.

unified_logo.png

That looks awesome! Thank you very much for this :)

Any chance you could also do an "Options" logo in the same style?

9 hours ago, Kondorito said:

Nice rendition dragon.

Does anybody know where can I override the default logo for this one and use a custom background in the options menu (for the Unified theme)?

These Views aren’t edited in the theme yet. In order to replace these images you would have to edit everything on your own or copy them from another theme.

I will include customized Views for the menu once I have all the artwork for it. Of course that will also allow you for replacing the images!

Btw. I also need a proper background image for the options menu that fits to Dragon47's awesome logo and the white/blue text in the menu. If anybody wants to create one I would highly appreciate it :)

• Like 1