Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

kyzumi

Members
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kyzumi

  1. Thank you so much for your work! I have a few questions: I already have a Launchbox and Retroarch perfecltly configurated to me. Is there any way I can point the games to my retroarch? I am having a hard time dealing with the included Retroarch.
  2. I'm loving the update! One of the best ones since I've bought a lifetime license in 2016. It even fixed a major issue I was having with video playback!
  3. Edit 2: The new video player in 14.0.1 fixed this issue! Thank you! Original message: That was it! I was having the same issue and it totally fixed it! Edit: kind of. It fixed on my main monitor but it was still happening on my second monitor.
  4. Ok. Let me show you what I did. I have to remove "PlatformReleaseDate" from GameDetailsView, right? I found this section. Is it correct? EDIT: in case anyone finds this looking for the same answer: I did not find a way to increase the video but I did manage to improve it by setting the margin to 0 on this settings: <StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" Margin="50,6,16,50"> (located above <!-- Horizontal ScrollBar -->) It significantly increased the video window size.
  5. Thank you for helping! I am trying to change things but it either doesn't do anything or I get an error. I am using lambda beta but the GameDetailsView.xaml is probably from LBPlex 2023.
  6. I would like to make some edits to Game Details panel but I am having a hard time editing the theme because I have no experience. I basically would like to increase the video size. remove the platform and date above the video and include a few details below the video. I made a very crude edit to show what I want. Is it possible? Can anyone point me to how can I do it? Thank you!
  7. Thank you!
  8. I managed to figure it out! It was in the configuration option. now my changes to hotkeys work fine
  9. Thank you SO much for this project! I Love it! I am having one issue though: How do I access the retroarch menu after a game is loaded? none of my hotkeys respond (I even changed them before loading a core and still won't respond after game is loaded)
  10. Ok, I will try that. Could this be related to the default.cfg file being read only? I do that to prevent accidental input changes
  11. there is a output.txt file but it's empty
  12. I am getting an error message even though it appears to be working. Any idea how to fix it?
  13. I just found out about this plugin and it is (was 😭) exactly what I needed! sad to see it is no longer working
  14. Thank you so much! I can't believe I found this! It was so annoying having to manually change the mame.ini everyday! (I have 3 monitors). Thank you!
    Thank you so much for your work!
    I love this so much! Thank you!
  15. That is exactly what I want as well! Thank you so much for your work
    My Favorite Theme! I wish it got updated
    This is great! Thank you! Would love to be able to do it to mutiple games at once!
  16. This is my favorite theme! Would love an updated version
  17. I would love to try this theme! lambda beta is my favorite
    This is incredible. I even tested some obscure japanese PS1 games and it worked.
×
×
  • Create New...